Sometimes you just want to quit when things start hurting you. You want to leave everything as it is before the pain gets worse. But once you remember how much you’ve prayed, how much you really wanted it, and why you were fighting in the first place, hope comes back into your heart and maybe, just maybe, it is worth going this far.
- Boy: I can’t believe you’re breaking up with me.
- Girl: Isn’t this what you wanted?
- Boy: Why the fuck would I want this?
- Girl: You don’t care.
- Boy: How do you know?
- Girl: …
- Boy: We were supposed to be forever. I’m not letting that go. I made you a promise.
- Girl: Some promises are meant to be broken.
- Boy: Forever to most people is impossible. I know we can make it possible. Forever you and me, forever us, forever together. I’m never leaving your side. I care about you more than anything else. I love you.
- Girl: I love you too.
- Boy: Then why won’t you stay with me?
- Girl: I will.
- Boy: What?
- Girl: I was expecting you to walk away like all the others. But you said exactly what I’ve always wanted someone to say to me. You care for me, and you keep your promises. I couldn’t ask for more. I don’t even know what to say, but that I-
- Boy: I love you too.
- Girl: :)
I must be worthless.
You know it’s true.
I must be an angel, you say?
But then why do you throw stones at me.
Why am I second to the rest.
Or third, or fourth,
Or last of all.
Just the one who’s there to take the blows
Or be the coat over your puddles
So you won’t get dirtied or wet.
and whenever i’m with you i’ve never felt so at home.
in the dark you tell me of the flower.
what a pity, what a sham; what’s the matter with you, man?
I’d be lying if I told you losing you was something I could handle.
don’t complicate your mind.
flee from hate and jealousy.
don’t bury your thoughts,
and put your vision to reality.
WAKE UP AND LIVE.” —Bob Marley
If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart,
born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
but only far enough to make you miss me.
Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
everything will be okay in the end.
and if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
Never regret anything, because at the time it was exactly what you wanted.